Find the right string for you!
- In-store walk-ins are first come, first serve with a typical turnaround of 3 days
- Schedule real-time stringing appointments with a typical turnaround time of 1 hour
- All restringing services are a $27 labor charge per racquet + strings.
- All walk-ins are first come, first serve
- $26 labor charge per racquet | string sold separately
- Friendly service to help you find what you need
- Quick and easy drop-off
- 3-5 day average turnaround time
- Our team will text you when your racquets are ready
- Daily appointments are available at the Newton store only
- $27 labor charge per racquet | strings sold separately
- $25 convenience fee per appointment
- 1 hour turnaround
- 1 racquet limit per appointment
- Expert handling and top-notch customer care
Stay in the Game
Strings lose their tension and require regular restringing. We recommend restringing each year as often as you play per week. If you play twice per week, you should restring your racquet twice per year. All strings gradually stretch and lose their resiliency or go dead, even if you play infrequently. Restringing yearly should be your minimum goal.